- Limited Edition of 199 pieces
- Bespoke Models can be built to the owner's specification
- Each model hand-built and assembled by a small team of craftsmen
- 1:8 scale model, over 58 cms/23 inches long
- Made using the finest quality materials
- Thousands of precisely engineered parts: castings, photo-etchings and CNC machined metal components
- Built using original CAD designs, paint codes and material specifications from Ferrari
Designed to pay homage to Ferrari’s mid-rear-engine V12s that earned the marque its unparalleled motorsport status, the Daytona SP3 encapsulates the spirit of the prototypes from the 1960’s golden era of closed wheel racing. Becoming the second car to join Ferrari’s ‘Icona’ series after the Monza series, the V12 two-seater car is a futuristic interpretation of the classic sport prototype and is fueled by the memories of the spectacular 1-2-3 result for Ferrari in the 24 Hours of Daytona race during the 1967 World Sports Car Championship.