Since 1984, Illario makes miniature car models in the traditional way in small series. Assembled with the utmost care, composed of many parts, these models will satisfy the most demanding collector and bring tangible value to their collection. They are supplied in a luxury box with a transparent window attached to a leather base and precious wood.
History: This luxurious convertible bodywork by Henri Chapron was one of the last frame D8-120 to be built before the Second World War. Sn51980 was built in 1939, but remained unsold and was hidden in Paris during the war. In 1946, the case has finally been fitted with the body he deserved, flowing lines and long subtle curves, accented by blue and red dress. It appears that the car remained in possession of Delahaye until July 1948 and sent to Egypt. Its history is uncertain, but she finally left the United States and it was completely restored a few years ago.